Thursday, November 20, 2014

Things I should be doing right now instead of blogging

The end of the semester is upon us and it seems practically impossible to focus. 
I should be:
finishing my music history journals
Studying my German vocab
Reviewing notes in my music
Practicing intervals for ear training
Sleeping
Staying away from social media

.... I think that's it.
At least tomorrow is Friday. There's time for everything on Fridays. A nap, laundry, practicing, studying, having a social life, cooking healthy food, working out. I plan on accomplishing all things things by the time I go to bed tomorrow, as well as
Final dictation test
German vocab quiz
Meeting with my history TA about my final project
Not dying. 

Think this crazy tense fachless soprano can do it all? She's not so sure herself.
I think it's human though, to self doubt.
We can't be amazing ALL the time. It's simply exhausting. I know you other amazing people out there know what I mean. 
At the same time, self doubt is a motivator for me. Proving myself wrong. That I'm stronger than I know. That things really aren't as stressful and horrible as they seem right now.... Right?

Gotta get back to it. 
Until next time, 
sopranodivaEm 

No comments:

Post a Comment