Well I'm back.
Sorry about the delay.
Life happens, ya know?
And has it ever for me.
Update as follows:
First role, check.
Happy relationship, check.
New friends, check.
Frozen from the cold already, check.
Ready for this semester to be over, check.
Enough credits to be considered a junior next semester...... Check.
Already moving onto audition #2 for potential role #2. I'm already a different than recently seen as Oberto in Alcina. Yup, things do move fast around here.
Some friends at home have mentioned to be that they have been missing my posts. But have you guys tried this yourself?! It's hard to keep on homework and boyfriend and singing AND blog.
Honestly though I've missed it too. It's a great way to let out the extra stress and anxiousness that I manage to collect every day. I've been putting my stress and anxiety on other people assuming they are willing to listen, and that's not fair. I never mean to make anyone stressed or anxious or nervous or self conscious just because I am. I'm extremely extroverted, as anyone who's ever met me knows. I process everything, literally everything, out loud, out in the open. If I keep even the smallest piece of information about anything to myself, I'm bound to explode eventually. Not to say that I can't keep a secret, don't worry.
So I don't really need anyone to read these posts. This is just for me. That's something I've learned this year. I can't please everyone, I can't help everyone, I can't put anyone's best interests before mine, although I may want to. Maybe this sounds selfish? But let's be real: no one should be given the expectation that they have to take care of others until they can take care of themselves first. It's only healthy. Do what you love, and do it only to please yourself and not others.
If I have readers, cool. You all will learn more about me as I learn more about me. And if I don't, that's okay too.
Until next time. (And there will be one).
sopranodivaEm
No comments:
Post a Comment