Life happens ya know? Hardships come at you unexpectedly. They affect you for longer than anyone would like and no one can really give you an answer to when the nightmares (literally and figuratively) will end. I believe that there is a higher power that has a plan and a reason for everything happened when it does, and why it does. Not that anyone ever gets an insight or hints. That would just makes things too easy. You can say it isn't fair. You can ask in disbelief why bad things happen to good people. I'm not the chosen one with answers. I'm a human just like everyone else that has my own struggles. But these bad things can have silver linings or simply happen just to make you a better, stronger person. Whether this is not or true, I'm sticking to it. I wish I could remember these anecdotes all the time, but I don't. Emotions get in the way. As natural as it is, being emotional really sucks sometimes. It helps me deliver convincing performances, but my life isn't a performance. Maybe that's why I like theatrics so much. It gives me a chance to escape my reality for a bit. Gives me a break to refresh, recollect and reboot. Well those adjectives make me sound like a robot. I'm not. I promise. I'm just making my way thru my journey that is life, one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment