Monday, May 5, 2014

That Stuck Feeling

I've always been the type of person that would much rather be busy than bored. These last days in Cleveland prove that. I AM SO BORED! People are leaving school, I have but 1 final left that doesn't require much studying at all, and I have no lesson to prep for. I'm slowly packing up what's left in my room, I've been reading, and I would go to the art museum if it was open today. So I will be spending all day tomorrow there. The weather is dull so it's not the type of day you sit outside. Trust me if the sun were out I would be too. So I feel stuck, see? It's quite uncomfortable.
And then there's the dilemma of finding things to do that don't cost money. This is also a difficult endeavor. Like trying to shop at Tower City. It just doesn't work.
I've already gone to see a movie. I suppose I could go see another one... that would definitely kill several hours.
Wow I'm actually rambling. That can't be exciting to read at all. I'm gonna stop while I'm still ahead.
Until next time, and I come up with something better to write about
sopranodivaEm

No comments:

Post a Comment