Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer 2014

With only a sole final left in this school year, I figure it's time to strongly decide my summer goal for this year. I always think of one every year, but it's not always successful. I bet it sounds like a lot of your New Year's resolutions out there. But this summer it's going to be different. I have so much already planned for Fall 2014 that this summer needs to act as practice. So my goal for Summer 2014 (drumroll please)...... to better myself. This is what that entails:
-eating healthier, better
-exercise, I'm thinking yoga classes
-practice every day
-get a healthy sleep routine going
-actually read books instead of watching Netflix
-continue to write on the blog
-spend time with friends, family and the boyfriend
-make money in my summer job, then create a budget for sophomore year
-successfully complete 2 summer school courses, French and English
-continue to work through anxieties from the... oh wait. You don't know about that yet. Nevermind! (that one's just for me to know :))
-clean out my closet, donate clothes to sister/Goodwill
-determine my own style
I'm off to a pretty good start. I'm not sleeping the day away, I bought 2 books from the Fiction & Lit section at Barnes and Noble, bought bananas, gluten free pretzels and Luna bars. And I'm writing all of this down to make it offical.
But first, let me finish this chocolate bar I'm eating.
Until next time,
sopranodivaEm

No comments:

Post a Comment