When people ask on questionnaires what some of your hobbies are, I always mention traveling. I absolutely love it. There's so much to discover about the world and yourself in a new place. Those people that stay in the same place for too long are selling themselves short. Everyone should explore a new part of the region they live in, and especially a different continent. I could go to Europe every time someone says the word "vacation". I've been to several places already, but I already want to go back to France, Italy, England and Spain.
Singers can use traveling as a tool of their own. We have to sing in foreign languages, and where better to learn how to pronounce something foreign correctly than its original origin?? There are so many different summer institutes that offer a new perspective on your voice and the composers than come from there. I want to study somewhere that speaks German, French and Italian. Might as well be well-rounded. Plus I would get to travel :)
Until next time
sopranodivaEm
No comments:
Post a Comment