![]() |
| Emily's Purse |
- a book (I'm trying to read more)
-a notebook, where I keep to-do lists and my schedule
-inhalers
-pepper spray, since I live in Cleveland most of the year
-pens, pencils and Sharpies. Renee Fleming told me to always keep a Sharpie in my purse and I took that advice to heart
-highlighter, for new music
-headphones. I enjoy Spotify more than iTunes.
-house keys
-Tylenol. Best headache killer for singers, it doesn't dry you out. Stay away from Advil and Aleve.
-nail file
-CoverGirl lip stain and chapstick
-new this season Coach spring wristlet. I have too many cards and coins to keep in an ordinary wallet.
-(not pictured) iPhone 5c in blue
-(N.P)umbrella
-(N.P)waterbottle. I discovered cucumber, lemon, mint infused water. It's so good and a little more exciting than bland water. Gotta stay hydrated! I cradle my water bottle during class. You can pick out a singer a mile away from campus if they have a water bottle in hand.

No comments:
Post a Comment