Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let's try this

I've always wanted to write a blog. I've seen it in movies, I even had to do it for an English assignment once. But I always stopped to think, what would I write about? Would anyone read it? Would I want people to read it?
But hey, I'm wrapping up my first year of college. College is supposed to be about trying new things, figuring out who you are. Writing has been helpful to be in that way before. And considering the kind of freshman year I had, I figured it'd be beneficial to start writing again.
I won't bore you with what my year has entailed just yet. If any of you know me personally, you already know what the subject matter will most likely be in the next few posts. And for those of you who don't, if there is anyone out there who is curious enough to read these stories, then I hope you can learn something about yourself right along with me.
So let's try this, shall we?
Until next time.

sopranodivaEm

No comments:

Post a Comment